Zella Cat Tree
- Stylish and Not an Eye-Sore: Different from the typical carpet-covered cat tree, this cat castle is inspired by sky city, which is modern and elegant, very suitable for home decoration.
- Easy to assemble: You can follow the manual or video (on the page) to assemble easily in one or two hours. All tools needed come in the package for better installation.
- Reliable and Clean: Sturdy structure and thick base allow cats to jump up and down freely and safely. To create a clean and cozy environment for fur babies, the pads are removable and washable. The wood platforms are also easily wiped down.
- Enough Space for Playing: The upper clear bowl offers a birds-view for cute climbers. Two large condos are designed for multi-cats to play and rest in, lateral door and round holes allow kittens to hide and enter conveniently. The hanging furry balls and sisal posts create more fun.
- Online Q&A: Our customer service will solve your problems with all aspects ASAP if needed. Don't wait any longer, build a cat castle for your lovely pets now!
I bought this when the kittens were only a few weeks old, but now they are almost 3 months old, and they love it. They use every inch of it. We have two sister kittens. They nap on it, use the scratching post, and play on it. It is sturdy and so easy to assemble. They are very active, and the stand is holding up very well. Wish I could say the same for our curtains.
Strong and Mighty
I have 2 cats and this is the perfect size for the outdoor space I needed it for. Easy to assemble, sturdy yet lightweight, and doesn’t tip over when they’re using it to scratch on. This is my second time purchasing this model. The first one the cats loved it so much to scratch on that over the years, the jute finally disintegrated. Lol
Easy to assemble and cat loved right away
As I am writing, one of our two cats is taking his first big nap on it. They both started jumping on it and play with it right after being assembled. If they are happy, we are happy! It took five minutes to assemble and we love the fact that there are two scratch posts. Sturdy and solid enough, considering how much we had to pay for it. We are in the process to buy a second one.
Great for big cats!
This was exactly what I was hoping for. A low profile, compact scratching post, with a platform big enough to hold a really big male cat. (He’s only 12lbs, but he’s got a large body and long legs). This fits under the window, so they can sit on it or jump up onto the ledge. It’s just what I wanted. Also, it took me no time at all to put together. Super fast shipping, too!
Does what it should. And the cats fight over it...
We have 3 cats. All of them like to be in their own space. Picked this up to give another sleeping option in my office besides my keyboard. All three cats love it, and this has led to them fighting over it, so I am probably going to have to get another one.