Inky Desert Cactus Cat Tree
1. Forest theme adds a sense of energy in your room.
2. Perch design more satisfies cat to lie down and increases the sense of security.
3. Natural sisals meet cat's need for scratching its paws.
4. Dangling ball and spring ball attracts cat to play.
5. Plush surface is comfy and lovely.
6. The combination of activity center suits multi-cat family. It can be separated into 3 parts, that is one house and two cat trees.
Soft with sisal legs for scratching. They are sturdy. I don't have one bad thing to say about it. It's the right height for looking out the window. It's nice and well worth the money.
My kitty loves it.
Simple to put together & my cat loves it. I did put some catnip on it initially to get him interested.
Great for kittens scratching and seeing out the window
I got this a few months ago for my 3 month old kitten so he would have vertical scratching space aside from the couch, and it worked great! He loves to scratch it.
Perfect for my adult cat
Love this - seems sturdy enough and is just large enough for my big adult male cat; perfect height for him to look out the window, would purchase again
Best one yet!
Super easy to follow instructions and simple to assemble. My scarey cat was on it before it was even done ... she loves it! All 3 cats took to it immediately, so much so that I bought a second one ... replaced the one they don't use in another room. Great price, super sturdy ... plenty of scratching surfaces for everyone's